Mum claims you’ve been using baking paper all wrong as she shows how to get it fitting perfectly every time
YOU might not have given much thought to how you use baking paper, after all, who knew there was a right and wrong way?
But as it turns out, there's a simple kitchen hack that will seriously change your life when it comes to oven baking, and once you see it, you won't ever look back.
Mum-of-four Sasha, who runs the Facebook page 'The Healthy Mummy Health Private Support Group', shared her "genius" method with group members, according to Mail Online,and many were surprised they didn't think of it sooner.
The issue most people have while using baking paper is that it springs back up and doesn't sit in the pan properly, that is, of course, until now.
Before lining the oven tray, Sascha scrunches the baking paper into a ball with her hand then smooths it out to line the tray.
By doing this, the sheet of paper magically stays put and fits perfectly every time.
"For 30 years I have been using baking paper wrong," she captioned the post.
And it seems many others have been doing it wrong too because other mums dubbed it a "game changer".
"Mind blown! Totally doing this from now on," one woman wrote.
While many were shocked by the new found methods, some said they've been doing it "for years".
"My mum showed me this trick when I was 10, so good to know," one woman said.
Someone else even suggested spraying the pan with baking oil first so the paper will stick.
Follow Fabulous' Instagram page for the hottest celebrity news, fashion, beauty and real life content @fabulousmag
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
Source: Read Full Article