Primark's 'hidden' service lets you get facials, lashes & make-up done while you're shopping
PRIMARK has something for anyone and everyone – but did you know that some of the shops have a hidden service?
As the country opens back up, the public have flocked back to the ultra-cheap store relishing in the opportunity to splash the cash.
But most people never realised that Primark also have an amazing service available for its customers, which is perfect for the mid-afternoon shopping trip or a refreshing start to a night out.
Some branches across England and Wales now have beauty bars.
Yes, that’s right – beauty bars.
These bars offer customers the chance to try out a range of beauty treatments, including express facials, manicures and even blow dries, reports Manchester Evening News.
What could be better?
The fashion retailer is also offering eyelash extensions and laminated brows.
There’s even an opportunity for those who can never get false eyelashes on – staff at Primark will fit them for you for just £3.
Primark Beauty Studio prices range from £55 for Russian lash extensions and naturals cost £45.
A full set of gel nails cost £36, whilst you can enjoy a facial for £25 and it’s just £8 for a brow tint.
Customers can also indulge themselves to eyebrow threading, waxing, and even get party makeup look done for £30.
If you’re dying to try out the Beauty Studio, you can pre-book on the Primark website.
But don’t worry, they also accept walk-ins depending on availability.
You can find the Beauty Studio at these stores:
- Manchester Market Street
- Manchester Trafford Centre
- London Oxford Street
- London Hammersmith
- Milton Keynes
Primark says: “Customers with pre-booked appointments can enter the Beauty Studio when they arrive, however we would ask that only the person booked for the treatment arrives for their appointment.
“Walk-in appointments will be on offer during opening hours dependent on Beauty Studio capacity.
"Enquiries for walk-in appointments can be made at the Beauty Studio front desk. Our customer waiting area is not in use to maintain social distancing measures."
Primark have also released a set of safety measures for customers to be aware of.
According to Primark, these measures include:
- Treatment tables have been reconfigured to adhere to social distancing guidelines and Perspex screens have been installed.
- All beauty technicians will wear face masks, visors and gloves, which will be changed after each appointment.
- Each treatment area will be sanitised after every appointment.
- All customers must wear a face mask during beauty treatments, in line with government guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available at the entrance of Beauty Studios
- Clear signage and floor decals have been installed to guide customers in a way that limits contact with others
- We are encouraging card payments and contactless when possible to minimise cash interactions
Woman sparks debate by slamming Primark customer's ENOURMOUS haul.
Thrifty shopper spots Chanel make-up dupe in Primark for a tiny £4 – and shoppers are racing to grab one.
Primark fans are raving about £12 hair dryer which dries locks in just THREE minutes.
Source: Read Full Article