Meet Madison Bailey from Netflix’s ‘Outer Banks’ with These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)
Madison Bailey is one of the stars of Netflix’s hot new series Outer Banks and we caught up with her to learn more just in time for the series premiere!
Outer Banks, which is now streaming, takes place on an island of haves and have-nots and follows a teen who enlists his three best friends to hunt for a legendary treasure linked to his father’s disappearance.
Madison plays Kiara, one of the three best friends. You might recognize her from her work on The CW’s Black Lightning and she can also be seen right now on NBC’s Council of Dads.
Here are 10 Fun Facts about Madison:
- 1. I’m not allergic to anything, and I’ve never broken a bone.
- 2. I didn’t learn how to ride a bike until I was 12, but I started riding horses when I was 7.
- 3. At some point in my life I want to go off and stay at a monastery.
- 4. My last meal on earth would be green curry and a Thai tea.
- 5. When I was a preteen, I fell asleep to Legally Blonde every night for over a year. I think it accidentally and subconsciously played a huge part in my life lol.
Click inside to check out the rest of the fun facts…
- 6. I still have a baby tooth. (I’m 21)
- 7. When I was a kid, I had pet chickens that my mom let me keep in my room.
- 8. The 60s and 20s are my favorite fashion era.
- 9. If I could learn any instrument, it would be the violin.
- 10. I’m more scared of ants than spiders.
Outer Banks is streaming NOW on Netflix!
Source: Read Full Article