Ruth Righi Says This Is the Fun Part of Playing Sydney on ‘Sydney To The Max’
Ruth Righi is opening up about starring in Sydney To The Max!
The 14-year-old actress stars as the title character Sydney, and she dished to JJJ about the Disney Channel series.
“My favorite part about playing Sydney is the fact that we are both girls around the same age going through the same things,” Ruth told us. “It’s really fun to portray a character that is so different yet so alike to me personally.”
Ruth also shared how being on the show has changed her life.
“This show has positively impacted my life in so many ways! I have met so many incredible people and had life-changing experiences all thanks to the show,” Ruth said. “I am grateful for the amazing things that have happened to me because of Sydney to the Max and am always overjoyed when I hear someone tell me that they can relate to the show or have been touched by the messages.”
Be sure to tune in each week to catch Ruth in new episodes of Sydney To The Max Fridays at 8pm on Disney Channel!
JJJ thought it would be cool to learn more about Ruth and found out 10 Fun Facts about her! Click inside to see what she shared…
- I collect records.
- I was a bench warmer for my 7th-grade ultimate frisbee team.
- My grandma lives with me just like Sydney’s grandma does!
- I played Mulan in my first community theater show when I was about 7 or 8.
- I can only eat corn when it’s on a cob, otherwise, I won’t eat it and I don’t know why.
- My brother and I were on a breakdance team when we were little.
- My mom taught at a public high school that I used to visit all the time.
- I LOVE doing puzzles.
- The first movie I ever saw in theaters was Enchanted with Amy Adams.
- I went zip-lining with my school a few years ago in Costa Rica and when I went across one of the lines, a few monkeys started jumping from tree to tree over my head.
Source: Read Full Article