The Who To Release Expanded ‘Face Dances’ In Celebration Of 40th Anniversary
The Who have announced that on the occasion of Record Store Day 2021, the band will release an expanded, two-LP version of their 1981 album Face Dances. 2021 marks the 40th anniversary of the album.
LP 1 is the original album with its nine tracks. LP 2, titled “Face Dances Part 3” consists of another nine tracks. Six of them are previously unreleased songs.
The album was remastered and cut at half speed by Miles Showell at Abbey Road.
The album cover features the original Peter Blake design front and back. LP1 is on blue heavyweight vinyl with colored labels and LP2 is on yellow heavyweight vinyl with colored labels.
The Original Album
1. You Better You Bet
2. Don’t Let Go The Coat
3. Cache Cache
4. The Quiet One
5. Did You Steal My Money
6. How Can You Do It Alone
7. Daily Records
9. Another Tricky Day
Face Dances Part 3
1. I Like Nightmares
2. It’s In You
3. Somebody Saved Me
4. Dance It Away (previously unreleased)
5. Don’t Let Go The Coat (previously unreleased) with Pete on lead vocals)
6. Don’t Let Go The Coat (previously unreleased)
7. You Better You Bet (previously unreleased)
8. The Quiet One (previously unreleased)
9. Another Tricky Day (previously unreleased)
Source: Read Full Article