Dortmund vs RB Leipzig FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Bundesliga clash
DORTMUND welcome RB Leipzig with the visitors needing a victory to keep their slim Bundesliga title hopes alive.
Bayern Munich face Borussia Monchengladbach in the late kick-off at the Allianz Arena, with Leipzig trailing the league leaders by seven points.
When is Dortmund vs RB Leipzig?
- This top-flight German clash will be held on Saturday, May 8.
- Kick-off is at 2.30pm BST.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, Dortmund won 3-1 after goals from Jadon Sancho and Erling Haaland.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 3.
If you're a BT Sport customer, download the official app to stream on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Mahmoud Dahoud is likely to play for Dortmund, having sat out the semi-final through suspension.
Haaland should start for Dortmund but Jude Bellingham is suspended for the final after being sent off against Wolfsburg.
Giovanni Reyna has a calf problem and will miss the game.
Lazar Samardzic will be on the sidelines for the rest of the season with a knee problem but Christopher Nkunku could return to the side.
Tyler Adams and Lukas Klostermann are slight injury doubts for Leipzig.
- Dortmund to win – 21/20
- Draw – 13/5
- RB Leipzig to win – 11/5
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article