Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson And Daughter Star In Your Quarantine Gold For The Day
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is turning singalong time into a hand-washing lesson.
Watch the “Jumanji: The Next Level” star create quarantine gold during the coronavirus crisis by rapping his “Moana” song “You’re Welcome” to his nearly 2-year-old daughter Tia.
“We realized a few weeks ago that the rap portion of the song is perfect timing when getting your little ones to have fun washing their hands,” Johnson wrote in the Instagram caption. “Stay healthy and safe, my friends.”
Johnson, who voiced Maui in the Disney animated hit, clearly took his role to heart.
Sheltering at home may never be so adorable.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by therock (@therock) on
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- The coronavirus worker revolt is just beginning
- Heads up: Not all your tax deadlines have been postponed
- I just got out of a COVID-19 ICU. Here’s how I made it through.
- How to make a no-sew coronavirus face mask
- What to do if you live with someone with COVID-19
- There’s a simple game that can stop a tantrum cold
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism – and keep it free for everyone – by becoming a HuffPost member today.
BEFORE YOU GO
Source: Read Full Article