England vs Germany – 35/1 odds boost: Sterling OR Havertz to have +1 shot on target with Betfair betting special
ENGLAND take on Germany in a mouthwatering last-16 Euro 2020 showdown at Wembley on Tuesday.
To celebrate the match, Betfair have huge 35/1 odds for either Raheem Sterling or Kai Havertz to have a shot on target.
Sterling is England's only goalscorer of the tournament so far with two winners.
Havertz has also netted twice for Germany at Euro 2020 with a goal against Portugal and Hungary.
New Betfair customers can back this huge 35/1 sign-up offer for Sterling OR Havertz to have +1 shot on target HERE*.
How to claim the offer
- JOIN – Open a new account HERE*.
- BET (max £1) on the "Sterling & Havertz to have 1+ shots on target combined" market. To qualify you must place your bet at the Normal Odds on the Sportsbook.
- GET – ENHANCED WINNINGS PAID AS FREE BETS. Exchange bets excluded. Free bets are valid for 7 days and must be used on the Sportsbook.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Terms and conditions: New customer offer, max stake £1, enhanced winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with Debit Cards or ApplePay count, Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C's Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
Source: Read Full Article