Euro 2020 fixture guide: TV schedule, kick-off times and results
The COMPLETE Euro 2020 fixture and results guide: Television schedule for every last-16 match, kick-off times and updated scores
- The group stages are over and Euro 2020 has now reached the knockout rounds
- The eagerly-anticipated round of 16 gets underway on Saturday, June 26
- The final will be held in front of at least 60,000 fans at Wembley on July 11
- Sportsmail takes you through the fixture list in its entirety, the television schedule and an updated list of each and every result
- Find out the latest Euro 2020 news including fixtures, live action and results here
The group stages have come to an end and there are now just 16 teams remaining in this summer’s European Championships.
The round of 16 gets underway on Saturday, June 26 as Wales take on Denmark in an enticing fixture.
Group D winners England were rewarded with a mouth-watering tie against historic rivals Germany on Tuesday, June 29, with a highly favourable route to the final should they prevail.
As we saw in the group stages, the remaining matches will still be spread across 11 different cities, with London’s Wembley Stadium to host both the semi-finals and final.
However, with limited capacities at all-but one venue – as things stand – television coverage will be even more paramount than usual, even with a minimum of 60,000 fans set to grace Wembley from the semi-finals on.
The television coverage in the United Kingdom has been primarily split between BBC and ITV and that will remain the case throughout the knockout stages.
Below, Sportsmail takes you through the Euro 2020 dates, results and fixture list in full, including the television schedule.
The Euro 2020 knockout stages run through to the eagerly-anticipated final on July 11
What are the Euro 2020 dates?
Euro 2020 got underway on Friday, June 11, before the group stages came to an end with a dramatic conclusion to Group F on Wednesday, June 23.
The round of 16 gets underway on Saturday, June 26, running through to Tuesday, June 29 before the quarter-finals take place over July 2 and 3.
Then comes the semi-finals on July 6 and 7, before the final takes place on July 11 at Wembley Stadium.
Fixture list, TV schedule and updated results
All of England’s group fixtures will be played at ‘home’, at the national Wembley Stadium
Below we outline the fixture and results list in full, as well as the complete television schedule.
As stated, each and every match will be shown on either BBC or ITV in the United Kingdom, meaning they can also be streamed on iPlayer and ITV Hub.
For as long as they stay in the competition, each Wales game will also be shown for free on Welsh channel S4C.
Furthermore, highlights will be available on BBC One and iPlayer throughout – regardless of which channel the game is being shown on, while the BBC’s YouTube channel will show highlights of every game.
Meanwhile, ITV will be showing highlights of all the non-live games each matchday.
As of yet, we only have the TV schedule for the last-16, although we know the final will be shown on both BBC and ITV.
Each and every result will be updated as they happen.
Friday, June 11
- Turkey 0-3 Italy
Saturday, June 12
- Wales 1-1 Switzerland
- Denmark 0-1 Finland
- Belgium 3-0 Russia
Sunday, June 13
- England 1-0 Croatia
- Austria 3-1 North Macedonia
- Netherlands 3-2 Ukraine
Monday, June 14
- Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic
- Poland 1-2 Slovakia
- Spain 0-0 Sweden
Tuesday, June 15
- Hungary 0-3 Portugal
- France 1-0 Germany
Wednesday, June 16
- Finland 0-1 Russia
- Turkey 0-2 Wales
- Italy 3-0 Switzerland
Thursday, June 17
- Ukraine 2-1 North Macedonia
- Denmark 1-2 Belgium
- Netherlands 2-0 Austria
Friday, June 18
- Sweden 1-0 Slovakia
- Croatia 1-1 Czech Republic
- England 0-0 Scotland
Saturday, June 19
- Hungary 1-1 France
- Portugal 2-4 Germany
- Spain 1-1 Poland
Sunday, June 20
- Italy 1-0 Wales
- Switzerland 3-1 Turkey
Monday, June 21
- North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands
- Ukraine 0-1 Austria
- Russia 1-4 Denmark
- Finland 0-2 Belgium
Tuesday, June 22
- Czech Republic 0-1 England
- Croatia 3-1 Scotland
Wednesday 23 June
- Slovakia 0-5 Spain
- Sweden 3-2 Poland
- Germany 2-2 Hungary
- Portugal 2-2 France
Round of 16
Saturday, June 26
- Wales 0-4 Denmark
- Italy 2-1 Austria
Sunday, June 27
- Holland 0-2 Czech Republic
- Belgium 1-0 Portugal
Monday, June 28
- Croatia 3-5 Spain
- France 3-3 (4-5 after penalties) Switzerland
Tuesday, June 29
- England vs Germany (5pm, BBC)
- Sweden vs Ukraine (8pm, BBC)
*TV channels TBC
Friday, July 2
- QF1: Winner 6 vs Winner 5 (5pm)
- QF2: Winner 4 vs Winner 2 (8pm)
Saturday, July 3
- QF3: Winner 3 vs Winner 1 (5pm)
- QF4: Winner 8 vs Winner 7 (8pm)
*TV channels TBC
Tuesday, July 6
- SF1: Winner QF2 vs Winner QF1 (8pm)
Wednesday, July 7
- SF2: Winner QF4 vs Winner QF3 8pm)
Sunday, July 11
- Winner SF1 vs Winner SF2 (8pm, BBC & ITV)
Source: Read Full Article