Netflix announces Money Heist Part 5 release date – and fans are already heartbroken
NETFLIX has revealed the release date for the fifth season of the iconic series Money Heist – but fans are devastated it’s the final one.
The "most famous heist in history" will come to an end in two instalments of five episodes each.
- The best thrillers on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors on Netflix
- The best true crime series on Netflix
Volume 1 will be released on September 3 and Volume 2 will be released on December 3 2021.
A teaser trailer showed the cast mid-war in amazing action shots and The Professor tied up.
Fans are excited about the much-anticipated fifth series, but also devastated it’s the last one.
One fan said: “Pure goose bumps!”
A second wrote: “Eagerly waiting for the Final Showdown!”
Another penned: “#MoneyHeist5 is really going to send us into emotional trauma won't it?”
The gang has been shut in the Bank of Spain for over 100 hours.
They have managed to rescue Lisbon, but their darkest moment is upon them after losing one of their own.
The Professor has been captured by Sierra and, for the first time, doesn’t have an escape plan.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Just when it seems like nothing else could go wrong, an enemy comes on the scene that is much more powerful than any they’ve faced: the army.
The end of the greatest heist in history is approaching, and what began as a robbery will turn into a war.
Creator Alex Pina said: “When we began to write Part 5 in the midst of the pandemic, we felt that we had to change what was expected from the ten-episode season and used every tool we could to create the sensation of a season finale or series finale in the first volume itself.
“We decided to work in an extremely aggressive genre, putting The Gang on the ropes.
“In Volume 2, we focus more on the emotional situation of the characters.
“It is a journey across their sentimental map that connects us directly to their departure.”
Will Professor make it to the end of the series?
Source: Read Full Article